…One of the best movies I’ve ever seen. *wink*
As for temperature though, it has been hot here! Not hot in numbers, but hot due to lack of air conditioning. It’s been interesting getting used to living in Washington in the summertime. In our current apartment we try to leave the windows open all night, then close the sunlight-exposed ones in the morning and close all the blinds and curtains to lock in the cool-ness. It works fine. I do miss the cold air conditioning I grew up with in Arizona though.
I’ve been busy with art commissions lately, and the kids have spent a lot of time drawing and playing outside. I have snapshots of Brooke’s artwork to share with you soon. We’re just about to head out for dinner though, so I just wanted to pop in and say hi!
I hope all of you are enjoying summer. :) See you next time.







0 comments:
Post a Comment