Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dr. Seuss Wisdom

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

I love this quote. It's lately become my new life theme. Now, for anyone who might misread it, it's not saying that you should dismiss people as not mattering. It simply shows that you can let things roll off your back like water off of a duck. Just do what you can do, be your best, try your hardest, and then move forward! You can't control what people say or how they react to you. You just need to meet controversey and contention with a smile and keep moving forward.

By the way...that's another great saying. It's in Disney's 'Meet the Robinsons', and it was snipped from a quote by Disney himself.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Is that enough inspiration for you? *wink* I'm going to be updating with more pictures and another video of the munchkins. Unfortunately no Z-O-O again today, due to rain. I hope we can go soon!

0 comments: