It has been AGES and EONS since I've posted to this blog! I was inspired to set something up for our little family quite a while ago (2007 in fact), but at that point in our lives we were going through a lot of difficult things. It's hard to be creative and driven when you're in a bad situation.
NOW, we're in a happier place and I've been inspired yet again to dig in my heels and share our little adventures. I had a lot of fun finding a cute template and goofing around with a header design in Photoshop last night (poor Jared thought I was never coming to bed!). I am really excited about all of it. I hope you are too, oh unknown reader. *peers out suspiciously through the screen*
Oh, and please be patient with me and my rusty tin can of a brain. I tend to be really ADD with projects, and I always seem to have too much on my plate. I will do my best to update our little slice of the web here (it's just too fun not to) as I can! *smile
Until next time--and yes, I will update you with pics and stories from the kids!--have fun, be good, and take care!
(hugs)
.jpg)







0 comments:
Post a Comment