I apologize for not writing in the past few days! Brooke is finally on the downhill slide for her cough (thank goodness), but now daddy and mommy are under the weather. We went with daddy to the ER yesterday, and I think I brought home a flu bug with me. Go figure!
The weekend was SO much fun. We went to the store to get a softball and bat for the kids, and we ended up getting them each a pet goldfish! Jaycen named his ‘Nemo’ and Brooke named hers ‘Carrie’.
Of course we got a ball and bat, too. We ended up spending some time outside. Daddy tried to teach them how to catch with his glove and to swing the bat. I can’t wait until the weather is warmer so we can do this more often.
Jaycen got cuddle time in with everyone.
He’s such a snuggler.
Nothing’s more special than when your child cuddles
next to you and falls asleep. It’s intoxicating!
Brooke lost another baby tooth! She was just as much of a trooper as she was last time, and was so thrilled to share the news with daddy and grandpa. Oh, and she was visited by the tooth fairy of course. *smile*
Hope you are having a good week! We’ll see you next time. (hugs)







1 comments:
Yes! New fish! We just got the kids some goldfish, too! Who can resist when the price is so good for them!
Post a Comment