I was inspired last night to have the kids say hello to everyone in a little video. They are both very excited about it. :) I would have daddy in the video too but he's at work today. The weekend is coming, hooray!

I don't think he likes the smell.

After the video (and as I am typing this) Jaycen is playing with Playdough and Brooke is playing Zoo Tycoon 2. I re-installed it on the kids' computer when they found out we were planning to take them to the zoo this weekend. Brooke loves ZT2 and so do I. It's very educational, and she and I both love animals a lot so it's perfect.
We're going to the zoo tomorrow. It's sunshiny today, but the forecast said it will rain tomorrow. Here's praying it won't! I'll be sure to get a lot of pictures to share with you all this weekend. Enjoy your Friday!
(hugs)







0 comments:
Post a Comment