Now here are three fun videos I'd love to share before calling it a night:
We got the kids giant bubble wands. Jaycen got a Disney 'Cars' one and Brooke got a 'Tinkerbell' one. The bubble bottles were HUGE...so huge I thought the mix would last a while. Nope. Both bottles are almost gone after about an hour of outdoor play not long after we bought them. It was WELL WORTH THE MONEY. We can't wait to get more bubble mix!
With our tax refund, we were blessed enough to upgrade a bit and get the kids a bunk bed. They were so excited. It took mommy and daddy almost all afternoon to put it together, but we were both so happy. The bunk bed has since become one of their favorite places to play...especially when daddy hops into Jaycen's bunk on the bottom. (Of course in this video you get to see more of Jaycen's crazy faces!)
...and of course an evening of show-and-tell isn't complete without a performance! Brooke has had this ballet outfit for a couple years, but she's determined to wear it forever. I just love this video...watch how much Jaycen tries to copy Brooke. Adorable. :)
Well that's it for today (eek, tomorrow? Time flies way too fast!)...gonna get to bed now. Jared is tapping his foot. *wink*







1 comments:
Aw those are such cute videos! I gotta figure out how to use videos better. You're such a pro.
Post a Comment