Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I love my hubby

I know, I know, three posts in less than 24 hours. I've just had so much on my mind lately that I'm itching to say stuff. I haven't let out even a pinch of what's on my mind though. I suppose there are things that should just be kept private. *smile*

Anyway, I've been thinking all night and this morning about Jared. I've been worried about him since his teeth have been bothering him so frequently over the past few months. I always get worried about him when he's not feeling well. I don't know what I'd do without him if something went wrong. I know I'm being a little dramatic. But he is literally my other half. He completes me. Do I sound like a sappy chic-flick yet? *wink*

It's important to always keep in mind how much you love someone...to never go to bed angry at them, to never have the last words you say to them be something you'd regret if something happened. Life is just too short, and love is just too important to take for granted. But it's not a cakewalk to have a perfect marriage or relationship. In fact, perfection is only something we can work for. It's not something we should expect too harshly. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't be mindful or careful about what we say, think, and do.

So anyway (steps down off her podium)...there ya go. I love my hubby. He has made me a better person. He gives me confidence and knows how to make me smile when no one else can. I only hope I can do the same for him in return...and I'm striving to make that goal each day. Not as a payback or because I feel I owe him. It's because I love him that much, and I just want to pour that out all over the place.

Have a beautiful day! I hope to slow down on my posts some, or at least take less pictures. Though I am pretty sure that's going to be hard to hold back on, haha. *wink* See you next time!

0 comments: