
Believe it or not, I thinked I jinxed myself beyond belief. We didn't just get rain today, we got SNOW. It's snowing as I type this, actually. It didn't look too bad outside this morning and we were counting on going to the zoo, but then Jared's mother called (we were planning on going with Jared's parents) and said it was snowing at her house. We didn't think that would remain an issue throughout the day, but sure enough, it has found its way up to us!
Wow... the snow is coming down more and more. It's starting to look like a snow globe outside. I'm almost positive it's going to stick. If it does, I'll share more pics with you. I feel bad though...not only is the zoo postponed for a week, but if there's snow outside Brooke can't play in it. She still has a cough that she's had for a couple weeks now. We've got her on over-the-counter medicine and she's fine, but we're trying not to risk turning it into something more than just a cough.

I do feel bad though because constantly coughing keeps her up at night. She's really tired because of it and she cries sometimes. It's better than it was at first, so there's hope. *smile*
-3-.jpg)
Jaycen on the other hand has found ways to entertain himself. He always does. Today his biggest thing was cutting up paper with his little scissors. Next to playing with Play-doh and his Elefun game, he LOVES cutting things up. He'll sit at the table for hours and make sure every piece is cut as small as possible. It's confetti once he's done with it! Haha. *wink*

I always have to be fast with the camera if I ever want to catch his creations before it suffers a scissors attack. This one was a 'monster'. I love seeing him smile like that.
...and it's still snowing! It's starting to cover the ground, so I'll catch a picture or two before too long and share it with you later perhaps. See you next time! Enjoy your weekend.







0 comments:
Post a Comment