I had a lot of Mormonads in my room when I lived in Arizona. Lately I have been thinking about one particular mormonad I had (shown above). It said:
If you want to see eye to eye, try using your ears.
It's easy to get caught up on one side of an arguement or one side of a situation when you're really passionate about it. This has happened in our home, and I'm sure it's happened in yours. It's interesting to me that the poster shows a father and son. I really feel that disagreements and arguements happen the most among families. That's because a family is the strongest element in this world, and it can sometimes be the most fragile. And it's not just our earthly family that matters, but our spiritual one as well.
So anytime you argue or have a strong opinion about something, remember this poster. I know it comes to mind for me a lot.








0 comments:
Post a Comment